Quantity calculator + price Calculator for screed, insulation screed, levelling granules and drainage mortar
Do you want to get started with the new installation or renovation of your floor structure? Super! There are many options and there is an ideal floor structure for every site.
But then the question is quickly asked… “What exactly do I need for this?” and above all “How many of these materials do I need?”
Once you have gone through our floor construction configurator, you will immediately receive an answer to the first question. Once you know this, you can get started with our handy tool below with which we are happy to help you calculate the fillers with which you can fill in the Staenis grid.
It goes like this:
- Choose the filler with which you wish to fill in the Staenis grid.
- Enter the number of m² of the total area.
- Enter the thickness in cm (keep in mind that not every surface is flat and a cm more or less is quickly needed).
The calculator displays an indication* of 3 things:
- The total volume of filler required.
- Required amount of Staenis grids, legs and possibly extension legs.
- Quantity (in kg) for traditional screed, stabilised sand or drainage mortar and the number of bags for insulating screed or levelling and aerated concrete granules.
- You can also optionally request a price for the selected products.
* Please note, fillers can only be shipped in Belgium (insulation screed and aerated concrete granules + silos) and the Netherlands (insulation screed and aerated concrete granules).
* This is an indication of the quantity. We recommend that you always include an extra margin on this.
Simply place a solid and flat base for your floor yourself with the Staenis grid
and obtain a professional floor construction without experience.
The Staenis grid is a self-build system for small surfaces and makes it possible to easily create your living space, bathroom, attic, garden house and terrace floor structure yourself.
Can be covered with many types of floor coverings
Insulating - lightweight - draining - quick drying - circular
We deliver screed and drainage mortar in a silo to your home (only in Belgium)
By simply pressing a button on the silo, you can prepare fresh drainage mortar or sand cement screed at a rate of 3 m³/h and this without time pressure to process the large amount of mortar.
There are 2 separate compartments in the silo. 1 part filled with porphyry (2-6mm) or sand (0/4-0/7mm) and the other part filled with dry cement (250kg/m³). These are only mixed with water when you wish.
The big advantage of this is that you can make fresh drainage mortar or sand cement screed at your own pace and for a few weeks.
We deliver ordinary and tileable insulation screed in bags to your home (only in Belgium and the Netherlands)
The insulation screed is ready-made with new EPS pearls, mixed with cement, water and specific patented additives.
De EPS-parels hebben speciaal een kleine diameter van 2mm-6mm, om zo nog een vlakker resultaat te bekomen met het Staenisrooster.
The insulating screed in bags is easy to transport and makes it possible to insulate your floor yourself.
Non-tilable insulation screed can be used as an insulating infill in the Staenis grid, single or double clad with at least 18mm OSB. But also as an insulating filling layer, with a screed above it.
Tileable insulation screed can only be installed in combination with the Staenis grid. The Staenis grid is moisture resistant, absorbs all shrinkage and ensures a perfectly flat placement and reinforcement.
We deliver aerated concrete leveling granules in bags to your home (only in Belgium and the Netherlands)
Aerated concrete leveling granules are a cheaper alternative than the standard leveling granules from Fermacell, for example.
Aerated concrete leveling granules can only be installed in combination with the Staenis grid, with an OSB plate or Fermacell floor plate above it.
The aerated concrete leveling granules in bags are easy to transport and make it possible to level your floor dry yourself.