What are the benefits of dry fillers?
- No time pressure during installation because the filler is drying out = you can work at your own pace
- No risk of water seeping into lower floors.
- No drying times = flexible planning
- Weight: dry fillers are up to 4 times lighter than, for example, a screed.
- Floor construction can be completely reused later = no material waste.
- If it later turns out to be a problem with, for example, the utilities, the floor structure can be removed and replaced without cutting work.