What are the technical specifications of the Staenis grid?Product
- wheelbarrows of 50 cm x 50 cm
- Batten: 47 (L) x 2 (W) x 4.5 (H) cm - PP (polypropylene)
- Leg: 7.5 (L) x 7.5 (W) x 4.5 (H) cm - PP (polypropylene / ABS)
- Adjusting screw: H: 5 (H) cm ⌀ 2.5 cm - ABS
- Grid remains permanently present in the floor
Battens can be shortened
- Each grid can be tailor-made for any room
Different installation methods possible:
- Grids can be built row by row
- Grids can be placed in advance
- A batten can also be cut locally to allow utilities (electricity, plumbing, etc.) to pass and to maintain the 4.5 height.
- For easy installation of a screed/sand cement screed, insulating screed or insulating concrete, drainage mortar, dry fillers such as levelling granules or aerated concrete, etc. with a minimum height of 4.5 cm and a maximum height of 9 cm. (9 to +13 cm also possible by turning a 2nd leg upside down under the 1st leg or by placing screed, wood or insulation under the foot)
- Can be placed indoors on load-bearing substrates, such as: concrete slabs, prefab elements, insulation plates and sprayed PUR insulation, reinforced wooden substrate.
- Can be placed outdoors on open ground or as an ideal drainage solution for a concrete slab.